Cloud is rich with promises: business agility, lower cost of ownership, flexibility to scale up or down quickly, … It can also turn to a new threat in a blue sky when appropriate security measures haven’t been adopted upstream.
To get more about how to counteract the major Cloud security risks and keep serene and safe within the Cloud, join the Luxembourg Internet Days on November 14, 2018!
Get answers to questions such as:
- How to make sure Cloud applications deliver corporate data anywhere, securely and efficiently?
- What are the real benefits of Cloud with regards to my own business model?
- How to choose between private, hybrid or public Cloud?
- What are the main threats and opportunities with the Cloud?
- Does safe connectivity for the Cloud exist?
- To what extend can the financial sector benefit from the Cloud opportunity?
- What is the next step with GDPR?
Several open and free to access workshops will help you sort it all to…
“How Fintech is Using the Cloud — and beyond”
Find out how to take full advantage of the Cloud in the financial sector with
Understand & apply the GDPR with the workshop from
Discover & learn how to optimise the Cloud solutions for your company with Workshops and Deep-Dive sessions proposed by other experts
Join the Luxembourg Internet Days to keep rich benefits and growing opportunities from your corporate Cloud experiences. Listen to sector experts, leverage sharing of experiences, participate to open panel discussions, visit the expo area and discuss with the 50-exhibitors in and expend your professional network!
Interested in talking on stage or highlighting your company during our Cloud Security day?
Check out the speech opportunities & sponsoring packages here!