Thierry Kremser is an Advisory partner operating in the IT Consulting department of PwC Luxembourg.
He is focused on the Public Sector and European Union Institutions (EUI) account.
Thierry Kremser has over 15 years of experience in providing Consulting services. Thierry is a specialist in IT Strategy and in the quality and efficiency of IT departments. He has managed innovation and transformation programs and has also been involved in IT Risk and security projects.
He started his professional career at Air France, working on the optimisation of the company efficiency. Then he worked for IT companies in Paris, Lausanne and Luxembourg where he was a business consultant and project manager for clients in the public, travel and telecommunications sectors. He joined PwC Luxembourg where he specialised in improving the efficiency of IT departments. He supported the development of the EU Institutions sector.
Thierry Kremser has worked for many private and public organisations such as:
· European Commission (DG TAXUD, Publications Office, etc.);
· European Parliament;
· European Court of Justice (ECJ), European Court of Auditors (ECA);
· European agencies (EMCDDA, EASA, etc.);
· National ministries in the IT and Social Security areas;
· Regional government in France ;
· Telecommunications companies ;
· Energy and utility companies.
Thierry holds a master degree in Engineering from Ecole Nationale de Techniques Avancées – Paristech in Paris. He holds the PMI-PMP and ITIL Service manager certifications.