Background and Skills
- Started at Andersen Luxembourg in 1993 – Andersen Luxembourg merged with Ernst & Young in 2002.
- Olivier is an audit and advisory partner and is certified accountant in Luxembourg and is a member of the IRE and the CSSF.
- Olivier is leading Ethics at the Luxembourg University and at the Institut des Réviseurs d’Entreprises (IRE).
- Led the audit of several international Telecommunications groups reporting under IFRS or US GAAP.
- Led the Global Revenue Assurance and Enterprise Risk Management initiatives within Ernst & Young Global Telecommunications Center
- EMEIA Telecommunications Practice Leader
- Led the audit of several international telecom operators reporting under IFRS or US GAAP including: MACH, Orange, Cogent Communications, Millicom International Cellular, Atlantique Telecom, Teylium Telecom Satlynx, Transcom Worldwide
- Led the SOX 404 implementation at Millicom International Cellular and was responsible for the worldwide coordination of the SOX 404 project and advice on:-The design of backbone SOX 404 procedures, including all business processes.-The implementation of the SOX 404 controls for all processes throughout Millicom International Cellular’s operations.-The testing of SOX controls on behalf of MIC’s management.
- Provided advice to a number of Telecommunication Media and Technology companies over the last few years, in the field of risk management and revenue assurance including Cable & Wireless, EPT, Etisalat, MTN, Orascom, Skype, Teylium, Vodafone, Rakuten, RTL.
- Participated to several Public offerings and other capital market transactions for Millicom International Cellular.
- Led a number of financial due diligence in Europe and Africa for Millicom International Cellular, A-Link, EPT, MTN, and ZTE.